Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Two layouts using Callaluna Creation´s kits

I´d like to thank you all for the warm reception my last freebie is having, and I hope you are having a great week. Today, I´m posting to show you, my last creations with Callaluna Creation´s kits.

The first one I made using a kit I already talked about in this blog (here): It´s called Love Bites, the official release is here, and you can purchase it here (and it´s 50% off, so enjoy). My page is about my husband making crazy faces when I try to take romantic pictures:


The second page for today is from a soon-to-be-released kit, with a winter theme and lots of purple and teal. As I never saw snow, I used a cheat code for this page: I downloaded this picture from publicphoto.org to make the page:


In my opinion, this bird is super cute! To make the banner behind the title, I just made little rectangles and used some of the glitters that are included in the kit.

Curious about this kit? When it comes up officially, I´ll let you know!

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments!