Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It´s Panda-Monium by Joyful Expressions

Hello all!

Today I´ll show you a super cute kit called It´s Panda-Monium, designed by Joyful Expressions a designer that I admire most each time that I get a kit to test:


Aren´t all those pandas super cute? This kit has 12 papers and 29 elements, and more information about it can be found at Joyful Expressions Store, where you can also buy it. Click here to go directly to the product page (and remember it´s for sale till January 1st, 2014 - see post below for more info). I have to admit that I really like the pandas, but what called, imediately, attention to the kit was the great color palette with the favorite colors of my husband! When we met long time ago in a galaxy far away, he used to wear clothes only from these colors... Sometimes, young guys have strange ways to express themselves...  Well, I needed to make a layout with one of my favorite pics of him:


My husband is the one with the golden dragon tee - he loves dragons, specially the chinese ones. And he also love sunburst patterns - when I saw this kit I knew I needed to scrap this picture with it, and when I saw the suburst paper I knew I must use it as the background! Am I too weird for associating kits and assets with people? I like how this LO came out, because I could use flowers and still keep the layout manly, and the way everything goes along very well in this kit is just awesome.

I guess you won´t see me posting again this year, so, Happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!