Friday, January 10, 2014

New kit and Sales by Joyful Expressions and my first 2014 Life pages

Hello digiscrapland! How have you done this week?

Here, we are having a pretty hot weather - and I love long, hot, sunny days. But I know most of this blog´s readers are facing really cold weather these days. The week´s release by Joyful Expressions is perfect for all those photos you´re taking in the snow. It´s a very wintery kit - but with warm colors, to contrast with all those white pictures. It´s called Snow Capades: The Winter kit, and due to it´s colors and to the amazing patterned papers, it is of my favorite kits:


Do you remember I told you I´d do project life this year? Well, I´m doing my personal twists to it (and I´ll talk about it later) and it´s already growing. The first double page was made with Snow Capades kit on pocket style - and I´m very satisfied with the result:


(other resources used: Journal card template by Amy´s designs (for the title card on the first page) and templates by Broke Gazarek at Pixelscrapper)

And don´t forget that every Saturday is a Super Saturday Sales day at Joyful Expressions. This week featured kits are:



For Digiscrap designers, Joyful Expressions has this new kit - It is on sale too:


Aren´t all those triangles super cool? My favorite patterns are the first and the last ;)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!