Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pixel Scrapper Blog Train - Templates

This blog train is a very special one: It started on a ISO (in search of) topic where two members requested kits with a very similar theme and color palette to scrap their wedding books - and we deceided to turn it a blog train. I deceided to went even further, and having a series of kits about weddings - the wedding series.

I tried my best to have the first kit from my series to join this blog train, but lots of stuff happened along the way - so, you all will have to wait a bit more for the full weding series kits - have you seen these papers with the colors of the kits that are in the oven?

As I couldn´t finish the kit, I hurried up on some of the templates for the Wedding Series Template Pack, to share with all the blog train followers. Even so, I´m late - sorry about that, but I was making sure the templates didn´t have any QC issues, and some of them were kind of hard to fix. In my not-so-modest opinion these templates will look very pretty on a wedding photobook, and they have lots of possibilities... On template 1, originally made for 5 photos and a big white space, you can place a big photo on the paper spot, or put papers/journaling spots in one of the photos place. Template 2 is great for a big pretty photo, a smaller photo (maybe a zoom of the first photo?) and has a quite large journal spot - that you may use as a clustering spot if you don´t want to write anything...


Link expired - these templates are at my store now


This download will be active only for a month - In the morning of April 7th the links will expire and the templates will be available on my store, along with the other templates for the Wedding Series, some days later. In case you still don´t know, I got accepted as a designer from the Scrappy Bee - a new awesome store that will open at April 1st - and it´s not a joke! Get ready to have some fun with us in the first week of April. You what you will find... 

7 comments:

  1. Adorei esses templates Lorien. Obrigada! Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful templates!!! Thank you so very much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely templates! Good luck with your new designing ventures for Scrappy Bee! I look forward to seeing more of your great designs in future! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you - templates look great! Good luck at your new store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ... it's always nice to have templates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the templates, I am sure they will come in handy. -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty templates! Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments!