Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ScrappyBee is LIVE! Come meet this New Store

After months of planning, ScrappyBee has gone live! It´s a great new multi-designer store, where you´ll find new and seasoned designers and their fun products... And my first store :) I can´t express how happy I am for being part of this fantastic team! My store is starting really small, but it will grow up soon ;) For now, lets see what you can get:


Heart Rock song was the first quality kit I made, so I have a special feeling for it. My inspiration was my favorite pop/rock love songs, specially some from the 70´s. The bundle includes the full kit (22 papers, 6 wordarts, 1 full alpha and 43 assorted elements) and the template pack with 4 templates. But if you prefer to buy only the kit or the template pack, they are also sold individually at my store. Take a look:





You may also want to look all the pretty kits on the other ladies stores and, of course, our first colab! It´s called New Beginnings and is perfect to scrap your spring/easter/newborn photos!


Everything on ScrappyBee is 50 off this week - and we have our monthly challenges and Grand Opening Events going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!