Sunday, August 24, 2014

Make me Smile - Charity Colab

My dear friend Vanessa, from Scrappiness Designs, made an awesome charity kit in benefit of the family of one of her dear CT memers and fantastic digiscrapper:, to help out with a very delicate family situation, and she asked for some designer´s help. I contributed with a very tiny portion of what is an awesome kit. The color palette is awesome, and super trendy, and I hope you´ll like this kit as much as I liked to make my small portion. It´s for sale at Scraps and Pieces and include, a total of 58 papers, 57 elements and 10 Journal cards, not all shown in this cute preview:


Buying this kit you´ll be helping a real family in trouble, and have a great kit that can be used in different styles of digital scrapbook. Purchase it here and have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!